Monday, November 26, 2007

on sunday, I spent my entire sunday afternoon watching Devil's Beside You, whoa, many must be HUH ARE YOU SURE, I WATCHED THAT LIKE MILLION YEARS AGO, aye, I know , cos I wana reminisce MA.. :D then had dinner with Jerrome's family, at Little BAli, somewhere at Depot Road I guess?! -- I love my days with Da, its always wonderful=) Its darling's grandma bday btw, I've got her a box of choc then..




then on Monday, I spent my day watching whywhylove,another amazing movie by them, heheThen down to Bugis with Mommy&Mong for steamboat & a pair of ck. heels, & a jumper.:D





:

Today I headed down to Bugis then to visit ahma.-)
but b4 that I continued watching whywhylove . I slept like 4.a.m. last night & woke like 12pm,,
my tomorrow's gona repeat, just that its gona be a day with limwinnie:)
OH its plush tonight, I didn;t go, very much wanted to stay home instead to complete my whywhylove then, pushing around with short guys, as mazin claimed. but she's still gona be there to hunt for taller hunks. heh heh.

I said Jobs anyone.
but everyone ignored me,

but I've got work on sunday,
& maybe saturday.

<3 * Friday please.


.

No comments: